Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

HCR Motorhead

Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Happy Cat Racing on your social bookmarking website
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
HCR TJSteel

Re: TURN Forza 5 Charity Spa 24 Hours

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:45 pm
thats exactly how they did it at Bathurst, set distance, take times, add times together, fastest time wins

How do they calculate for a DNF?

has a few flaws in it if you ask me lol

We'll have to show them how it's done and host a big event.

Really enjoy the enduro's so think we should replicate world endurance next year, do every event the week or 2 weeks after the actual event
HCR TJSteel

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:31 pm
moved the topic as it was public

don't want them to feel bad about their sheet but I've copied the whole thing and the calculations don't make sense,

The whole race distance for 40 laps is 174.08 miles (178.43 including outlap) so how have some finished with 180 miles +
Definitely needs a re-calculation lol
Don't care if our position changes or not but would like to at least know it's done right

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
TJSteel wrote:thats exactly how they did it at Bathurst, set distance, take times, add times together, fastest time wins

How do they calculate for a DNF?

has a few flaws in it if you ask me lol

We'll have to show them how it's done and host a big event.

Really enjoy the enduro's so think we should replicate world endurance next year, do every event the week or 2 weeks after the actual event
TJSteel wrote:moved the topic as it was public

don't want them to feel bad about their sheet but I've copied the whole thing and the calculations don't make sense,

The whole race distance for 40 laps is 174.08 miles (178.43 including outlap) so how have some finished with 180 miles +
Definitely needs a re-calculation lol
Don't care if our position changes or not but would like to at least know it's done right

Good shout about moving the thread lol. I think we need to do something big too. Get back to the days of 3 cars in A lobby or top 8 quali HCR.

WEC is a win in anyones book I think. I wouldn't mind having a go at streaming to, use the multitwitch thing and have a brilliant race control so penalties can be applied in the race not afterwards after manipulating the numbers
Freheliaz
Console : Xbox 360 and Xbox One

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:02 pm
So much text can't read that at work atm.

This was in Public? My bad didn't know that.
HCR TJSteel

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:38 pm
HCR Mystic wrote:Good shout about moving the thread lol. I think we need to do something big too. Get back to the days of 3 cars in A lobby or top 8 quali HCR.

WEC is a win in anyones book I think. I wouldn't mind having a go at streaming to, use the multitwitch thing and have a brilliant race control so penalties can be applied in the race not afterwards after manipulating the numbers

never really used twitch but streaming it all should be easy if you can do it on twitch as anyone could do it then. looking at their doc though is canny worrying the way they've calculated. they used some complex formula's but on the complete wrong data lol

Freheliaz wrote:So much text can't read that at work atm.

This was in Public? My bad didn't know that.

No worries, we got 2 sections for external events, one to HCR only and the other for external parties to advertise in.

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:54 pm
Oh dear lol.

On a different note, I'm having some issues with my internet and I'm expecting it to get cut off at some point. Switched from TalkTalk to Sky, all went well internet works but the phone doesn't. Turns out BT wouldn't let Sky use the existing phone line? So looking at EE 'cus Virgin ain't available here.

So if I've gone quiet ya know why...
Freheliaz

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 pm
Glad to hear you guys had good stints.

Mine went from good to horrible. First stint I did was good, nice clean passing and I found a good pace. Stint after, took more time to get into a rhythm, due to some contact with drivers. But was well as I only finished 1 lap down on the leader instead of 2.
But my 3rd stint was batshit crazy. Getting crashed on the Kemmel Straight with 150+ on the clock. If he would have kept right, we wouldn't have touched. But he also just kept driving not even waiting for me to get back. Also from some other drivers I experienced they were new to online racing in a private session. So they could have used some explanation before the event started. Because they moved away from their racing lines when the leaders pass them. Which led to some dangerous situations.
Staff was really good during the event, amazing paints were made(our paint is available in Forza6!), results were up quick and hosting was superb. No wait time really between stints and no delays of 1 hour behind schedule after 2 stints. It may have also helped that the end of race timer was at 5 minutes and there was only 1 lobby. And chat was amazing on Twitch. Hope they can have live commentary like TORA has as well. I wouldn't mind speaking, commentating during the streams.
One minor downsides were that it was unknown how to acquire the paint, even after asking on the forum. And they could have added weight and PI on the builds section. Because apparently I ran with an illegal build (no one found out), but I have 19" wheels which gives me a weight of 2700. But the PI of 812 is ok.
HCR Pinto Power
Console : xbox 1

on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:59 am
how do you know our paint is available on fm6?

on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:41 pm
You can port the paint across I believe.

A Happy Cat is for life, not just for Le Mans.
HCR Pinto Power
Console : xbox 1

on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:47 pm
ahhhh i got you now like you could do from forza 3 to 4

on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:25 pm
it's same console so don't see why not
Freheliaz

on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:52 pm
Yea I spoke with the author. He said he ported it into Forza 6 already.
As he can make paints before the game launches.
HCR TJSteel

on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:00 pm
ah that's cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum