Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Happy Cat Racing on your social bookmarking website
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down

Re: TURN Forza 5 Charity Spa 24 Hours

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:36 pm
Freheliaz wrote:If we don't drive we will get a distance according to the post on TURN.

Don't worry about it we'll get it done. Any word on the paint yet?

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:22 pm
Paint can be found "HCR CRUK 24HR" by FilthyPieHole
Freheliaz
Console : Xbox 360 and Xbox One

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:26 pm
Seriously that is the description.
What a bad name to choose.

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:30 pm
tbf though the paint is gorgeous!
Freheliaz

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:38 pm

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:31 pm
Good luck for your stint Frez!!
HCR TJSteel

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:05 pm
I best get my car setup and do some practice lol

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:20 pm
5th overall so far. Good job guys, keep it up!
Freheliaz

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:26 pm
Yea Ascari finished 1st and I finished 6th. But within the time limit. The 5 minute window allows you to complete 2 laps after the leader has finished.
But man I hate starting in front where all the overtaking is, took me 8 laps to get into a rythm. And after 30 laps or so I magically gained 0.8 of a second on my pace.

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:58 pm
Nice job Frez. I was wondering if we always started at the front.

TJ had a good stint too tbf.

Good luck for the next one!
HCR TJSteel

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:22 pm
We're you watching me? Had ou rouge pretty nice a fair few times.

You allowed to cut the left hand side of it? The guy in 5th cut it every time so couldn't catch him. ended up cutting it myself to follow him on last lap and got past him Very Happy

His lag was terrible to. Not sure where they were getting 2:16 from
HCR Motorhead

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:29 pm
Yeah it's clean if you cut Radillon somehow, GG Forza.

A Happy Cat is for life, not just for Le Mans.
HCR TJSteel

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:57 pm
I'll be cutting it tomorrow for my last 2 stints then.

Was doing it properly for most of race until I saw that at the end so thought fuck it I'm driving over the kerb too and passed him
Freheliaz

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:06 pm
What I heard in my stint was that F4H Trash kept telling us to keep it clean at the top of Eau Rogue. He was positioned so he could watch us keeping it between the white lines.

But man that stint 4 was more a bumper car ride than a nice ride. Took a big crash in the 2nd or 3rd lap which put me to the back. Overtook 2 guys later who crashed but couldn't keep them behind me.
Freheliaz

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:15 pm
Fuck LMR Ascari can't drive his stint 9 from 07:00-09:00.
Freheliaz

on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:26 pm
Settled Galeforce97 drives it.
Many thanks!
HCR TJSteel

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:05 am
stint 8 covered?
Freheliaz

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:52 am
Yes Mystic for that 1.

See TURN forum for latetst stint schedule.
HCR TJSteel

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:00 am
cheers, found it Smile
Freheliaz

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:06 am
Ok I got crashed out by someone who crashed at the Kemmel Straight.
Doing 150+ and then hitting a car on the right side is not ok.
I'm going to give that to the stewards.
Later in the stint I crashed it myself, and again. Completed my laps dead last. Not happy with the last stint.

I'm not doing another endurance this year. I don't care what it's for.
galeforce97
Console : both

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:01 am
I hated my stint I was off pace but I knew that going in. The thing that has pissed me off is that I don't know why but when people started speaking there was a weird stutter and when certain people spoke my frame rate would drop dramatically. It was so bad that it wasn't even funny. I nearly crashed at every corner at least once because of it.
galeforce97
Console : both

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:40 am
I'm now unable to connect to XBL so I cant do my second stint. I have reset both my console and router. and neither have worked and I am to tired to try to work out any more complex solutions.

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:14 pm
All in all the race wasn't to bad. Annoyed that I wasn't waited for in Stint 9 but sod it lol.

Chuffed I managed to hit 17.4 in my 3 stints. I guess traction is worth it in these cars!

My 1st stint I had a car straight away into Turn 1 with pretty much no room then had a cracking battle for 3rd with Caesars Wrath which lasted for the last 20 odd laps with me just about coming out on top. We had a pretty cool side by side moment through Les Coombes right down to Pouhon.

Stint 2 I made a very early stop on got stuck in. Around 8 laps to go the car running 2nd made a pit and I managed to just get the run down to Eau Rouge. Another time I passed the Ferrari around the outside into Eau Rouge which was fun. On the final lap I messed up the three corners after Pouhon and he slid back through only to mess the corner before the straight allowing me back through.

Stint 3 I was angry from not getting to fill in for the 7-9 morning stint so I just wanted to prove a point lol. I saw Nightmare driving for F4H so I was happy enough I beat him. Race starts and I overtake him into Turn 1 then had a good draft after Eau Rouge and had the pink Vette off too. I pitted early again to run in clear air but misjudged by a lap and came out in the middle of a battle between Nightmare and BTR Sparky. Nightmare held me off for a good few laps but I got close down the long straight and kept with him to force a slight mistake out in the hairpin, I then set up the switch back for the no name corner and had a great run into Pouhon and got the move stuck. Once the pink Vette pitted I was hoping I'd done enough to stay ahead, luckily I just about did having the extra pace into Eau Rouge, he later lagged which ended the battle and handed me 4th.

I'm impressed with the way the race was organized, everything was on time and the results were updated instantly. The paints given out were all fantastic but ours was particularly good if I'm being honest lol. All the drivers seemed to actually understand racing unlike some from other sites.

6th place finish is not great but it'll do, I think if we had the missed stint and I pushed a little harder in the final stint we could have been very close to 4th, but it was a fun race and the amount of available streams were fantastic.
HCR TJSteel

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:34 pm
My racing was actually pretty quiet apart from the last stint where I pitted early, then drove right inbetween 2 battling cars after eau rouge at the end of the straight, side by side with one, the other started to defend the braking zone so drove round the outside of him instead (vid on my profile).

Also nearly took someone out coming out of the pits, forgot it spits you into the middle of the track and was re-muting my mic just as I came out so ended up diving right over the racing line lol

If we did do that stint I think we'd have gotten 5th but to be honest haven't a clue how they've calculated it

When I got some spare time I'm gonna take the details and put them into my own endurance sheet and re-calculate it all lol

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:42 pm
I "think" the 40 laps is calculated into miles then the time its taken the leader to finish is used as a reference to calc ft per sec, then that is taken off of the rest of the field according to secs behind.

The have round figures though, cus I find it hard to believe that everyone finished .0 or .5 in each stint.

if we decide to hold another enduro i think it should be a set distance to cover and the times taken get added up? Unless fm6 allows us the proper way lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum